Job Title: Various Warehouse Positions
Location: Warhouse - Laurel, Delaware
Reports To: Warehouse Manager(s)
Posting Date: September 1, 2018
Priding ourselves on solid principles of fairness, great values, and excellent customer service, we would
like to invite you to join the JJ team. We offer competitive pay and benefits which include:
- Excellent pay and incentives* (*For Delivery Team)
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Work and Family Life Balance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Ongoing Training and Development
The following Warehouse positions are open:
- Customer Pick Up Associates
- Delivery Assistant
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Lift Operator
- Repair Shop Technician
- Return Lane Associate
- Return Lane Associate Lead
- Shipping Associate
- Transfer Associate
Each position has unique responsibilities; however, below are some of the essential functions for all of the positions:
- Ability to lift heavy furniture up to 500 lbs safely and with assistance while moving merchandise in various positions without causing damage to merchandise or property.
- Operate and maintain equipment in safe and clean condition.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS.
- Communicate effectively in reading, writing, and speaking in the English language.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time and maneuver effectively around warehouse and warehouse property.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, squat, reach, and/or twist frequently.
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment which is subject to temperature changes not easily controlled by heating or air conditioning.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented.
- Customer Focus, Dependability, Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow on a daily basis to accomplish required tasks.
- Must be able to use hand tools effectively.
- Must have good math skills.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Please click here to complete and submit application.