Job Title: Delivery Team
Location:Warehouse - Laurel, Delaware
Posting Date: January 23, 2018
Delivery team members are responsible for the daily delivery of product in
the most effective and efficient manner to customers with ultimate customer service.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Pick up and deliver merchandise to routed locations daily.
- Load, unload, and operate a 26' Straight truck.
- Maintain safe operation and clean appearance by complying with company operational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Operate and maintain vehicle in safe and clean condition.
- Must be professional and courteous to customers at all times.
- Minimum requirements include good driving record with no more than 4 points.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English and possess good math skills.
- Must be able to read and orient from a map.
- Ability to lift heavy furniture up to 500 pounds safely and with assistance while moving merchandise in various positions without causing damage to merchandise or property.
- Must be able to work in elements/weather.
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time and maneuver effectively around warehouse and delivery properties.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years old to meet DOT regulations.
Please click here to complete and submit application.