Ambitious? Self Motivated? Willing to Learn? Committed to Success?
Johnny Janosik, Inc. is a family owned and operated furniture retail business established in 1953, which strongly emphasizes honesty, fairness and services as their number one priority, Johnny Janosik,Inc. offers customers the lowest price guaranteed and delivers furniture to Delaware, Maryland and Virginia.
Johnny Janosik, Inc. is looking for enthusiastic pleasant people to help drive sales in a team atmosphere with a solid support structure. If you are looking for a full or part time position and are self motivated, with a friendly attitude, our team is waiting for you!
Full Time Delivery Drivers
Experienced delivery drivers needed. No CDL required. Less than 5 points on driver’s license is a requirement. Applicant must be able to pass a DOT physical. Heavy lifting is required for this position along with the ability to read and write English and read travel maps.
Full Time Sales Position:
Available in the Laurel and Dover Delaware locations. Prior experience is a plus, but if you've got the right attitude Johnny Janosik has all the training you will need.
- Potential to earn over $50,000 a year
- Paid training on site
- Business Development Skills
- Excellent Health insurance and 401K Plans
Due to our continued growth, we have openings available at both our Dover and Laurel location for career minded, goal oriented individuals with strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills. Candidate must have two (2) or more year’s sales experience with a proven track record of success. Previous supervisory experience is preferred. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including 401k plan, health and dental insurance, vacation and sick pay.
Please submit a cover Letter and Resume with subject Sales Manager to: HRdept@JohnnyJanosik.com. No phone calls please. EOE
Part Time Customer Service Representative:
We are looking for a part time customer service representative 2 days a week. This person would need to have excellent communication and computer skills, be well organized and a team player. The duties include but are not limited to handling outbound calls to customers,scheduling deliveries,surveys,filing and data entry.)
Please submit a cover Letter and Resume with subject Sales Manager to: HRdept@JohnnyJanosik.com.
Bedding Department Manager:
Sell and assist with the selling of bedding and related accessories in a high volume retail environment.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee, manage, and answer questions regarding bedding sales.
- Coordinate and implement ongoing orientation and training as it relates to new associates and new product lines.
- Responsible for communicating advertised items, promotions, and special events with the sales team.
- Responsible for any and all inventory management functions including inventory age, turn rate, and pricing of bedding and associated products.
- Responsible for department layout and making necessary changes to ensure increased departmental sales and profitability.
- Ensure that all merchandise (new and replacement) is received to the floor within designated time-frames.
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Maintain tagging standards including markdown program.
- Oversee Competitive Shopping and properly communicate findings to management.
- Understand and adhere to Company Policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Perform other assigned duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
High School Diploma or equivalent is required; vocational school or college a plus. 3 – 5 years bedding department sales management experience required.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and motivate large numbers of associates in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Implement effective training techniques and ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong mentoring/coaching skills required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Initiative to meet assigned goals, missions and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and build rapport.
Please apply in person at one of our stores in Laurel or Dover ,Delaware or e-mail resume to HRdept@johnnyjanosik.com